- Geen categorieën
- Geen categorieën
BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb Home > Leden
- Apple Said to Be Exploring Moving Some iPad Production to India From China 6 december 2022Apple is reportedly holding ongoing discussions with officials in India, as the iPhone maker is exploring options to move some of its iPad production to the country from China. Currently, iPhones are assembled in India by at least three of Apple's global suppliers – Wistron in Karnataka, as well as Foxconn and Pegatron in Tamil […]
- Google Pixel Fold With 12GB RAM Surfaces on Geekbench, Codenamed Felix 6 december 2022The Google Pixel Fold has purportedly been listed on the Geekbench database. It is said to bear the moniker ‘Felix’ and appears to offer similar performance to the Pixel 7 Pro. This foldable smartphone from Google could launch in Q1 of 2023. It is tipped to run on Android 13, and pack 12GB of RAM.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Gameplay Reveal Confirmed for The Game Awards 2022, Merely Hours After Release Date Leak 6 december 2022Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is getting a gameplay reveal at The Game Awards 2022, EA has confirmed. The announcement comes in the wake of a release date reveal on Steam, which also included details on pre-order bonuses and system requirements for the same. The sequel is set five years after the events of Fallen Order, […]
- BTC, ETH Impacted by Small Losses, Crypto Price Charts Show Profits for Underdog Altcoins 6 december 2022The overall crypto market declined by 1.38 percent in the last 24 hours. On Tuesday, BTC and ETH, both opened with small losses. While Binance Coin, Cardano and Polygon saw losses, Monero and Zcash reeled-in gains. Bitcoin on Tuesday, December 6, opened with the minuscule loss of 0.39 percent to trade at the price point […]
- Meta Threatens to Remove News From Platform if US Congress Passes Media Bill 6 december 2022Meta has threatened to remove news from its platform if the US Congress passes a bill aimed at helping news outlets collectively negotiate deals with Big Tech firms. According to the Australian government, a similar law, which took effect in March 2021 has largely worked after talks with Big Tech firms, like Google and Facebook, […]
- Microsoft Offers Sony 10-Year Contract for Upcoming Call of Duty Titles on PlayStation: Report 6 december 2022Microsoft has reportedly offered Sony a 10-year contract for upcoming Call of Duty releases on PlayStation. The company is facing a full-scale EU probe into its acquisition of Activision Blizzard, and previously offered a 3-year deal to Sony after the current agreement expires, which the latter termed inadequate.
- ChatGPT: Everything You Need to Know About OpenAI's Powerful, Potentially Problematic Chatbot 6 december 2022ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot that is trained using a machine learning technique called Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback (RLHF), is capable of simulating dialogue, answering follow-up questions, admitting mistakes, challenging incorrect premises and rejecting inappropriate requests. OpenAI's chatbot service has grown in popularity since i...
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Faces US Federal Investigation, Internal Staff Backlash Over Animal Tests 6 december 2022Elon Musk' Neuralink, which is developing a brain implant it hopes will help paralysed people walk again and cure other neurological ailments, is facing a US federal probe along with internal staff complaints over its animal tests. The probe is said to focus on violations of the Animal Welfare Act, which governs how researchers treat […]
- KuCoin to Conduct Proof-of-Reserve Verification, Ropes-In Audit Firm Mazars Group 6 december 2022KuCoin, the Singapore-based crypto exchange, is getting their proof-of-reserves verified. The Singapore-headquartered platform has roped-in Mazars Group (MG), a third-party audit firm, to verify its proof-of-reserves. The move is aimed at regaining customer trust during this ongoing crypto winter.
- Xiaomi Host Mini PC Design Leaked; May Feature 100W PSU, Run on Windows: Report 5 december 2022Xiaomi may be entering the desktop PC segment with leaks on Weibo suggesting two models with a small form factor design. One of them, the Xiaomi Mini Host, will reportedly feature a 100W PSU and compact chassis. The other is believed to have an AMD Ryzen 6800H APU onboard.